Looking at this some more we already have Export Footprint... which does
exactly the same thing as Save Footprint in a New Library….  So we can just
ditch the later menu item.

And since those appear to be the only ways to create a new library in 4.0, I
suggest we leave it that way until 6.0.

Changes required:
- Set Active Library… goes back to its 4.0 spot in the menus
- New Footprint… needs to ask what library to create it in
- Open Footprint… goes back to main File menu
- Open Footprint from Current Board… moves to the Import sub-menu
- Save Footprint in Open Library becomes Save Footprint
- Save Footprint in a New Library… goes away

File
  Set Active Library…
  —————————
  New Footprint…