On 2018-04-06 06:30 AM, kristoffer Ödmark wrote:
Attached is a patch that adds support for custom environment paths. Previously the wizard would only accept KISYSMOD, KIPRJMOD and the github one.

I added MYSYSMOD as a custom path ages ago. What I find odd about the dialog boxes that let you add paths is that they won't accept lower case letters in the name of the environment variable. If you type a lowercase letter nothing happens on the screen. If it doesn't want lowercase it should force what you entered to uppercase when you are done entering the variable name.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

http://www.ve3syb.ca/                | "Nerds make the shiny things that
https://www.patreon.html/KevinCozens | distract the mouth-breathers, and
                                     | that's why we're powerful"
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172           |
#include <disclaimer/favourite>      |             --Chris Hardwick