Vignesh a écrit :

> Hi all,
>
> I'm also running into exactly the same problem. I am using unicode
> version of eeschema (2007-05-25) . I even tried running the executable
> from command line, it generates the following:
>
> *PADS-PCB*
> *PART*
> *END*
>
> Nothing else. I've done DRC checks and no errors, and also checked the
> foot print names for any illegal characters. I can export a valid
> pcbnew netlist, same problem as what Mathew Jr. has experienced.
>
> Please let me know if I am doing something wrong.

netlist_form_pads-pcb must be launched by eeschema because:
1 - eeschema creates an intermediate netlist file (for myschema.sch ,
eeschema creates myschema.tmp) This file is easy to convert to an other
usual netlist format.
2 - after this, netlist_form_pads-pcb is launched, read this file and
create the pads-pcb netlist. Of course if myschema.tmp does not exists,
the pad-pcb netlist is void...
--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS
Maître de conférences

Recherche :
 Grenoble Image Parole Signal Automatique (GIPSA - INPG)
46, Avenue Félix Viallet
38031 Grenoble Cedex