There is no mistake. Kicad has never (I been using it on and off for about 2 
years) connected a plane to the nets. The way I solve the DRC is on the same 
layer that the plane is on I draw traces between all the ground pins. This 
removes the DRC and when you look at the gerbers you will not see the traces. 
Therefore it will manufacture properly. It's a minor irritant and in the less 
expensive or free packages I've used over the years they all did it, at least 
did it when I was still using them. I have been using Kicad exclusively now for 
about a year.

AndyE

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: avr4you 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Friday, August 29, 2008 10:16 AM
  Subject: [kicad-users] Net not connected with Zone Fill


  Hello,

  i have finished my first project with the latest SVN Kicad Version.
  At last i have added a zone fill to connect the GND net.
  I see that all GND Pads are connected but the DRC shows always
  that the GND net is still not connected.
  What's my mistake?

  Regards,

  Marcus



   

Reply via email to