Hi There

Have you tried changing the pen width under options group? It's on the
top right of the print options when you print. 0.001" works fine for me.

Cheers Darryl

--- In [email protected], "rodney.gray00" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>    I am a new Kicad user and I am having problems printing accurate
> layouts created in PCBNEW.  The printouts look to be very low
> resolution which distorts both pads and traces to the point they are
> not usable.  I am running Kicad SVN-R1198 under Ubuntu 8.04.  The
> print preview shows the distortion also.  I am able to transfer the
> board to my Windows box and it will print just fine.  I have been able
> to work around the problem this way but it would be nice to do it all
> from Linux.  Any help would be appreciated.
> 
> thanks,
> rodney
>


Reply via email to