--- In [email protected], "igor_plyatov" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Could someone please add the kicad document translation group to the
> > about kicad credits.
> 
> This is a meaningless because group is not a persona.
> 
> > I feel that we deserve a mention for helping translate the French help
> > files into English, even though the group does not now exist.
> > I could collect a group of names if you want.
> 
> But this is a good idea (to collect translator names).
> 
> --
> Igor Plyatov
>
Hi,
I suggested the group (now defunct) because there is a limited amount
of space in the about box. Also I don't want the embarrassment of
having forgotten someone's name. I also dont particularly want my name
in light either.
Anyway just a suggestion, you can do as you like.

David.

Reply via email to