Hi group,

I’ve noticed that most of the library components have unusable silkscreens.
Most of the time, the lib silkscreen shows the component itself with pads
and so on instead of a simple square or so, and the silkscreen often covers
the pads which is amazing !

This is not usable for PCB industrialization. I’ve decided to don’t use
anymore the Kicad libs and to redesign all my needed components  ! This is a
major issue according to me and a major waste of time… I have no time
anymore to change the software.

Regarding the different limitations I’m facing for a professional use, I’m
starting having regrets to have chosen Kicad …   L This is a fantastic
software, and free, but the 2% of missing details makes this software not
usable for professional use according to me and requires a lot more time
even for an amateur use than an other software.

Hoping it will be improved, but last release is already 1 year ago and the
wish list is so long that I have not added my comments.

Best

Stephane