If I understand correctly what you are asking for, it's already there.

Just add a range of components that you are using once. If you wish you
can place them outside the drawing outline.

Then right click on a component, select copy and place the  copy
wherever you need it.

I generally don't bother adding components outside the drawing, if I've
already used one I just copy it from where I placed the previous component.

Andy