Hi all,

I'm sorry for the last post, but I really did't understand this concepts.
So I searched an answer for the next question but I don't find anything.
The question is about Object Property in Ontology. In my ontology there are
object property like this:

 <!-- http://mia.ontologia#HaLuogoDiNascita -->

    <owl:ObjectProperty rdf:about="#HaLuogoDiNascita">
        <rdfs:range rdf:resource="#LUOGO"/>
        <rdfs:domain rdf:resource="#PERSONA"/>
    </owl:ObjectProperty>

this property is HasABirthPlace .The domain is a Person Entity the range is
Location.
I want to know if the is a way to recognize this property. Must I use JAPE rule
for this? Which is the way to associate a Person with a Location?
Finally I want to know if there is a kind of Token.? in JAPE that identify a
generic word . For example I know that after the name George there is a generic
word and then the Surname.
George "generic word" Bush

{Token.string=="George"}
{Token.string=="Bush"}  This is a stupid example I hope you understand.

Thank you for your attention.