Katrin Fischer <katrin.fisc...@bsz-bw.de> changed:
What |Removed |Added
Status|Signed Off |Failed QA
--- Comment #214 from Katrin Fischer <katrin.fisc...@bsz-bw.de> ---
- As not all of libraries are offering article requests, please turn the
feature off by default when updating. Leaving it on for new installations
should be alright.
- In the OPAC patron account, the td-cells already have a class on the
article request table, can you add thoes to the th-cells as well please?
This will make it possible to hide columns that the library doesn't
want to use easily.
- Change cancelation to cancellation.
Would be nice to see fixed:
- maybe show 'Only' or some other indication in staff to differentiate
item and record level article requests a bit more clearly from each
other in the tabbed display (similar to how holds display)
Wish list for the future, to be turned into separate bugs:
- On the article request summary page the table could be styled a bit
better. The columns are very small to begin with, especially for
the title and the article information this can be a bit irritating.
- After cancelling a request there is no way to see those any longer.
It would be nice to have a separate tab showing 'cancelled today' or
'cancelled within x days'
- Similar for completed requests a 'completed today' or 'completed within
x days' tab could prove useful.
- When you don't use scans but provide copies for the patron to be
picked up, it would be nice to have a visual clue about those
waiting copies on the check out and check in pages. One way to
achieve this could be an additional optional status "ready for pick-up"
that would trigger a note to display. Once you hand out the copies
you should be able to click a link or something and then the status
would switch to completed.
- It could be nice to be able to switch back from 'processing' to
'pending' to undo a possible mistake made by the staff or if it turns
out that the requested resource is not available at the branch (book
is missing, serial issue is not complete etc.)
- Include a 'cancel' option in the patron form that leads back to the
record. This could also apply to the holds page.
- Include the 'title of the record' as part of the breadcrumbs, so you
can go back as on other pages. This could also apply to the holds page.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
Koha-bugs mailing list
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/