Hadn't had time before.

Well, that's weird. My "old servers" give me 0.67. The new (broken) one gives me 2.02.

So I have the newest version available.

Philippe Blouin,
Responsable du développement informatique

Tél.  : (888) 604-2627
philippe.blo...@inlibro.com <mailto:philippe.blo...@inlibro.com>

inLibro | pour esprit libre | www.inLibro.com <http://www.inLibro.com>
On 02/08/2018 11:39 AM, Tomas Cohen Arazi wrote:

Check JSON::Validator version.

El jue., 8 de feb. de 2018 1:35 p. m., Philippe Blouin <philippe.blo...@inlibro.com <mailto:philippe.blo...@inlibro.com>> escribió:

    Hi!
    I'm having issues with a freshly installed debian server on which
    I put a 17.05.06 koha.  Plack just won't start.  In the logs I had

    Error while loading /installdir/etc/plack.psgi: Can't load
    application from file "/gitdir/api/v1/app.pl <http://app.pl>":
    Can't locate object method "cache_dir" via package
    "Swagger2::SchemaValidator" at /usr/share/perl5/Swagger2.pm line 41.

    After futile attemps, I then "solved" it by upgrading Swagger2
    (manually) to 0.89.   It "solved" it, then appeared

    Error while loading /installdir/etc/plack.psgi: Can't load
    application from file "/gitdir/api/v1/app.pl <http://app.pl>":
    Can't locate object method "data" via package "Mojo::URL" at
    /usr/local/share/perl/5.20.2/Swagger2.pm line 47

    Mojo and Mojolicious and everything else I check seem to be at
    their latest version.  No patch from the community (for 17.11+)
    seem related.

    Of course, that doesn't happen on my other servers, but they are
    "old", so somewhere a .pm is different for sure.

    Any suggestion?
-- Philippe Blouin,
    Responsable du développement informatique

    Tél.  : (888) 604-2627
    philippe.blo...@inlibro.com <mailto:philippe.blo...@inlibro.com>

    inLibro | pour esprit libre | www.inLibro.com
    <http://www.inLibro.com>