Microsoft proposed patent reform: first to
file.....(http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1759,1778540,00.asp
)........................................????????????????????????

Microsoft is proposing reform from first to invent from first to file. Now
wonder Bill Gates likes patents so much now. Now they can spend billions on
patent filings. I am beginning to realize why there has been so little major
research results from Microsoft. Microsoft touts it's hand writing recognition
in Tablet PC as one of their greatest inventions. So in other words from a
Microsoft perspective it matters only how much you send on research not on the
results.

Let's also remember that Microsoft has also said: We will eventually enforce IP
we own.

(http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1759,1775575,00.asp )