From: robert gill <robertgill at live.com.au>
To: krnet <krnet at list.krnet.org>
Sent: Sun, Nov 17, 2013 10:14 pm
Subject: KR> first flight advise

Thanks for the first flight test plan Mark, I will be seriously studying
that.here is a couple of specs on mine if it helps any one for my first flight
advice and what to expect,I pretty much built mine exactly the same as Troy
Petteway's. Based on photos and his tail specs.It is a standard KR2 , apart
from
the tail. and fixed gear (Dhiel) T.G.I increased the stab span by 6" on both
sides and reduced the elevator by 4" on both sides, pretty much same as Troy's
(built that way with fear in mind of pitch sensitivity in the early stages),
Increase the height of the fin by 4"Wing is the AS5046.Empty weight is
635lb./288kg Mean CG, aft face of fwd spar is 54.5" from spinner back plate.
CG.
with full fuel (head tank and wing tanks) and 1 pilot is 971lb./440kg.  CG. is
1/4" fwd of mean CG. Head tank only with 1 pilot is 894lb/405kg,  CG is 1 3/4"
fwd of mean CG. Engine is a 85hp Revmaster R2300 with Revflow carb and prop is
Tonini Bro. GT 57" * 44". Pilot weight based on 187lb/85
 kg. "i'm a little lighter than that!"if any ones interested in some pics there
is some here of it http://www.lilausydreamkr2.com/general-pics.html.