Thanks guy's for the reply, I had not even considered the thought of flying
several different aircraft before mine but it is a good logical idea and i know
were it is coming from as I have driven a lot of different machines over the
years, from small underground loco's to giant mine face shovels and you need to
approach each one differently and feel what the machine is telling you before
you act.  but for this purpose I am only limited to a small few planes. And by
the way if any one is on the hunt for tail wheel came across this, a Tail Wheel
Assembly and hardware. from fisher flying products, looks like a neat unit.
--always great to find something after you have already made it!!--And thanks
Mark for the offer for my link but my my web site is already there in the
builders list. unless you had something else in mind, in any case it's OK, its
out there for anyone to look at.