From: KRnet [mailto:krnet-bounces at list.krnet.org] On Behalf Of Gary via KRnet
Sent: Saturday, October 11, 2014 9:04 PM
To: KRnet
Subject: KR> KR2S supplement

Would anyone be willing to send me a scan of the KR2S supplement?

After more than 2 months of waiting for the plans and a couple notes from
Nvaero saying my order was going to sent I came to the conclusion that Nvaero
is for whatever reason not interested in doing business with me. I requested
they cancel my order and refund the price paid. Guess I'll find something else
to build.

I would just like to have a glimpse at what could have been.

Thanks

Gary Wold
please see other KRnet info at http://www.krnet.org/info.html see