Well said Bob.

Steve, as Bob said, your efforts for the KR community are appreciated,
including by those of us who have not been customers.  I hope that even
though you're no longer planning to run Nvaero your wisdom and experience
will still be available to the KR community in some form.  I wish you well.

Cheers,

Tony