Well, it finally came together for me. N5391M made its second flight this
afternoon. I'm not counting the "other" first flight a few years ago because
the landing wasn't so good. Anyway after 2 PIO excursions on takeoff, I had
a pretty nice .9 hour ride from my 2000' grass strip OR81 to MMV, site of
the 2015 KR Gathering. I had to do a go-around on my first approach but the
second approach was reasonable and lead to a safe landing. I tucked it into
a hanger and caught a ride home with Jerry Van Grunsven in his RV8A, 1 of my
2 chase planes. I now really understand Flesner's YeeHaws! I belted out 2 of
those and it sure added to the fun.

Right now I want to digest a few things more fully before I post what I've
learned. Until then, I want to express my deep gratitude to everyone on the
list and especially, Mark Langford, Dan Heath and Oscar Zuniga  for their
ongoing support for my efforts.

John Bouyea

N5391M/ KR2

OR81/ Hillsboro, OR