Bou;

I will add my congratulations to those that the others have offered, and of
course we're all happy that the flight brought you back to earth safe and
sound.  You'll soon get to the bottom of the stick force issue, I'm sure.

What I am *not* sure of is why I might merit special mention when you were
thanking people for their help?  As I recall, the only thing I did was drive
out to Paul Martin's shop with you one day to look at his KR2 when he was
converting it from its original KR retracts and tailwheel to trigear.  The only
reference I have to that is a little webpage that I put up describing my first
flight in a KR (Paul's), here: http://www.flysquirrel.net/ride.html .  That
page is dated December 1999, fifteen years ago, so anything I did to help keep
you motivated back then has long since burned out ;o)

Again, congrats!

Oscar Zuniga
Medford, OR
Pietenpol NX41CC, A75 power