I use a friction lock on the throttle, a Vernier on the mixture and a button
lock on the carb heat.

I like the idea of being able to make small adjustments in the throttle
setting with a Vernier, but, I know that I would forget to push the button
when I needed to go around and advance the throttle quickly.

About a third of the way down the thumbnails are some very good pictures of
my installation.

http://krbuilder.org/CockpitWork/index.html

See N64KR at  <http://krbuilder.org/> http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on
the pics

2015 KR Gathering - McMinnville, OR.  September 3 - 6 -- See U There.

Peoples Choice at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Best KR at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Best Interior at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Best Paint at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Best Firwwall Forward at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Best Interior and Panel at 2008 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC