From: Rob Schmitt via KRnet <krnet at list.krnet.org>
Date: 03/22/2015  8:26 AM  (GMT-05:00)
To: KRnet <krnet at list.krnet.org>
Subject: Re: KR> Whats everybody doing...

I have had two flats on my KR in two weeks. Not really an issue since they were
slow leaks that I fixed between flights. The KR is flying great? and I am
starting to think about longer flights again. I really want to go to Sun and
Fun, but doesn't look like it this year due to pending birth of our second
grandchild. Mainly doing breakfast flights right now with the rest of our EAA
chapter. Over 630 hours on my KR now and still having fun!

Rob Schmitt
Kansas City, MO