The breakdown for last year is on krgathering.com if anyone would like to see
what is costs for a new gathering location. This did not include the personal
expenses incurred so bear that in mind when considering hosting. My. Vernon is
great since so much is donated.

Steve Glover

Sent from my electronic leash.