Re. Great planes. With all due respect Mark, and I mean that sincerely,
their has been the same man at the heart of Great Planes from the beginning
and one of the owners and still directing the engine department and most
other aspects of GP. By the way look at all the changes Corvair has gone
through and the break-aways if you know what I mean. Not a lot of companies
keep the same owners and CEO. Just my .02