There are a couple of versions of an additional front mounted bearing.
It's called a 5th bearing, BTA, (better than air), etc. Go to flycorvair.net or
Dan Wesemans Fly with? SPA. Or google Corvallis 5th bearing.?Bill Jacobs
Daytona Beach, Fl.

    On Thursday, June 23, 2016 12:44 PM, Kayak Chris via KRnet <krnet at