Hello there all!
I figured I'd chip in with an introduction.
My name is Peter Bancks, My wife Sarah and I live in the sunny (but cold at
the moment) South East of Queensland Australia. We recently recieved KR2 and
KR2S plans # 9670 and #1087 respectively. We intend on building the S
variant.
We are about 2 hours out of Brisbane in a small country town called
Blackbutt (yes REALLY).
Out here there is not a lot to distract us from the task of building our
first plane together (apart from the fact my wife is currently 8 weeks
pregnant with our first child), so we hope to have it completed within 2
years. I do believe a friend of mine shot Murphy (of Murphy's Law fame) last
week, so until they find a replacement (probably Shamus, Murphy's second
cousin) we should be able to make some decent progress!
That's about all for now, will keep you all posted, and submit a web address
to be added to the KRnet.org list as it gets done.
Cheers,
Peter and Sarah Bancks