Ok I know some of these are old, but I just realised my webmail server was
adding a graphic to the text, and as such, the mail was not going through, so
here they are.

>From what I can gather, the wings were part of the aircraft that were
>"borrowed heavily" from the early Taylor Mono.
This aircraft was designed to be considerably slower than the KRs' and with
STOL characteristics in mind, something that the KRs' aren't for aircraft of
their size (slow or STOL). That is the reasoning behind the high AoI and the
large amount of washout. Don't get me wrong, the KR's don't use a heck of a lot
of runway, but the do use a little more than usual for an aircraft of it's size.
Even if I wasn't opting for the newer AS airfoils, I'd be reducing the AoI to
1° and the washout to 2°. This will give you a much nicer attitude at trim and
speed, and the reduction in washout on a plane of this size will not impact the
stall characteristics noticably, and will greatly reduce induce drag.
Cheers.
Peter Bancks.
stranged...@dodo.com.au
http://www.homebuiltairplanes.com