The
>secondary and the fuel pumps run directly off the 35Amp breaker so there is
>only a single point of failure, but nothing else is hot without the breaker
>on, including the starter.  All other circuits are isolated on separate
>breakers.
>Daniel R. Heath

Speaking of breakers / fuses,  if any of you have ANYTHING AT ALL
in you electrical system that is not on a fuse / breaker, I wouldn't
fly again until it is corrected.

I spent 12 to 14 hours last week re-wiring a tug at the local airport.
Over the years it had gotten worked on, modified, changed, to the
point that the rear headlights were basicly wired directly to the
battery through a switch.  A 12G wire got pinched under a rear
cover and that 12G wire not only burnt itself up but also took out
every wire that was in a bundle with it from the rear to the front of
the tug.  The operator was lucky as he had a fire extinguisher to
put out the fire.  If that happened in a KR at altitude, you could
easily be toast before you got it on the ground.

Consider the possibilities............

Larry Flesner