This is very good Dan, but I would also suggest going to KRNET and
Langfords website and read Bill Reents account about his KR-1 He taxied
it for ten hours to get the feel before he flew it and it made me sick
because I started the KR-1 in 1970 and built the fuselage and tail and
the wing spars and had the gear and engine and prop but let my good
buddies talk me out of it because they said I would kill myself so I quit
and missed  1,000 hours of fun.
Jim