Recently the first flight was made in 880AB. As with most any experimental
aircraft a few problems occur. Question? Is the cg range for Dan Deihl wing
skin wings the same as for the standard KR-2 wings? N880AB's cg falls within
the limits for the standard KR-2, however my KR feels tail heavy. I am unable
to establish a true stall due to the uncontrolled pitching up of the wings
prior to stall. It feels as if the horizontal stab and elevator are stalling
prior to the wings. This happened during the first stall approach and a stall
approach will not happen again until the problem is solved. Has anyone
experienced this? Anyone have a thought as to WHY. This could be a dangerous
situation.

Bill Page
boliverp...@bellsouth.net