Bill:

I can not address this with respect to KR aircraft but do have knowledge of an
elevator stall problem in the early units of a certified craft that led to ADs.
 The early Cessna Cardinals(177s) with the Laminair flow wing had such a
problem  That crafy has a "Flying Tail" and is a high wing.  Cessna cured that
problem by adding LE slots to the elevator.  I do not know whether it help or
not but perhaps some examination of  the elevator stall problem assciated with
the Cardinal problem may serve as a basis for understandin of elevator stall
problems cause and cure.  Perhaps a direct inquiry of  Deihl himself will shed
some light.

Just a suggestion as it sounds way to importent to let slide.

Don