Mark:

That glide ratio informationis valuable to me and gixes me some idea as to what
I can expect.  It seems to me if my memory serves me right that the glide ratio
is lower than the 172 or the early 150/160 hp 177s(Cardinals) and very much a
"Brick" compared to the 150's.  The 182s & up of course have lower glide ratios
with the 182's down in the 10:1 area if  I  remember well but since the 182's
are in the 2600 to 2800 MTOW area they do not get bounced about near as much as
a KR will.

Don