From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net]On
Behalf Of benji mosley
Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2006 7:38 PM
To: kr...@mylist.net
Subject: KR> c-85/0200 conversion

I have a chance to purchase a run out c-85 when the time is up on the engine
next year.I would like to purchase it and have an a&p do a 0200 conversion
so I can keep the engine certified.Also I will use the high compression
pistons.I know this will not be cheap.Has anyone ran this c-85/0200
conversion?Am I just spitting in the wind?I am currently building a VW
2280cc.I already have $2500 in the case,crank,and rods.When I finish I will
have about $8000+ in this engine.I'll probably sell it.Don't ask why it's
costing so much.I have some rare parts in my engine.By the way I have been
building aircooled type1's since 1995.I would like any and all advice on the
conversion please.
Ben Mosley
ben_2...@yahoo.com
if you'd like,respond directly