What I like about the KRForum:

Pics can be posted
There are some new people that did not post on the KRNet

What I like about the KRNet:

It keeps our family connected
I don't have to log on to get there
I can see if there is something to look at, anytime I walk by my room where
the computer is, without even touching the computer
I can ask a question and know that someone will see it right away and maybe
even answer
Every post is all in one place for me to scan through, which allows me to
process all posts in a matter of minutes.
I know that I have seen all the posts
I don't have to go back and forth with a wait ( even on DSL ) between one
post and another
I don't have to wonder if I have seen that post before
I can put the really good information into my KRArchive folder, on my
computer, with a drag and drop

But, the number one thing that I like about the KRNet, is the first one that
I listed.  It keeps our KRFamily, connected.

See N64KR at http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on the pics
See you at the 2007 - KR Gathering
There is a time for building and a time for FLYING and the time for Flying
has begun.
Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC