Guys,
        Just to put up a point of information, I am using a battery that
is a generic called a universal with dimensions of about 3" x 7" x 10"
and 450 cold cranking amps. The first one I replaced at 2 years old last
July during the annual. I replaced it for no real reason except $40
seemed like cheap insurance. The new one started showing signs of a
problem in December with somewhat less starting umphh. Last week during
our cold snap I could get it to turn the engine over even after charging
and engine preheating. I removed it today and took it to the battery
outlet and they put a load test to it and it failed at about 78% power.
The good side was that I got $17 dollars off for the warranty. The bad
side was I put it off knowing that something was going wrong and not
doing anything about it until I missed a flying day. Lesson is to take
care of problems as soon as they start not until they have a chance to
run their course.

Joe Horton, Coopersburg, Pa.
joe.kr2s.buil...@juno.com