Sounded great John. Reminds me of my diversion from my KR2S to put a
turbo diesel in a caravan. Very similar events. I'm almost ready for the
third and hopefully final time of dropping the engine / trans into the
Virginia body. http://www.vwdiesel.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=15633

Soon I'll be back to KR land of building :-D

-dave