Sorry for replying on line but Dave's ISP rejects emails from Australia :-(

Hi Dave

Do you have another email address I can email you on that doesn't reject
Australia?

You want real economy and more power from a turbo diesel?  Fit LPG to you
engine. See http://www.dieselongas.com or just google "diesel gas" to get a
lot of information.

I have done my Isuzu 4x4 2.8L turbo and it is fantastic. More power and
torque than I thought possible.  When I stop driving it like an 18 year old
kid it gets much better fuel economy.

Summary on how it works.  Diesel on burns about 76% efficiency, by
introducing a little gas with the air going into the engine the diesel then
burns more like 95% efficiency.  There are no modifications to the diesel
engine or fuel system, just the air intake has a LPG injector added to it.
The beauty of this is that when you run out of LPG you just are back to
running your engine as it was before.

There are many different systems, computerized, low pressure draw off,
demand system to name a few. I have gone for a NON computerized system as
they are cheaper, less prone to problems and I can tweak it myself.

I'll get the system name and type for you from the guy who fitted mine and
email it to you.

Regards
Barry Kruyssen
k...@bigpond.com