From: krnet-bounces+cgardn628=rogers....@mylist.net
[mailto:krnet-bounces+cgardn628=rogers....@mylist.net] On Behalf Of
jscott.pi...@juno.com
Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2009 10:05 PM
To: kr...@mylist.net
Subject: [Bulk] Re: KR> Venturi on a KR2S

re: Running a gyro with engine manifold vacuum, you will find that you
aren't going to get enough vacuum to operate a gyro while running at high
throttle settings, which is where I'm almost always running.  Venturis
work great.  My Stinson Voyagers had them.  One of them had the venturi's
mounted on the belly right behind the engine air outlet, so it was
already in the disturbed air without creating a lot more drag.

Jeff Scott
Los Alamos, NM