Your welcome, glad you liked it.

However, were I to do it again: instead of a v-belt I'd use a flat
(micro-v) belt (ala revmaster).  That would allow me to mount smaller
pulleys onto the same shaft locations while still getting the same 3800
to 2500 rpm ratio between the pulleys.

Also flat pulleys are naturally better suited to making tighter turns at
higher speeds (around smaller pulleys) than V-belts.

In fact this has been bugging me so much that I may make another set of
pulleys rather than keep the set I made for the V-belt.

Don't try to run the micro-v flat belt on a flat shaft surface, it needs
the little groovlets to grip onto.

Did someone say that everything took three times to get it right?

jg