I just want to thank everyone who responded to my post.

There were a lot of "opinions" and some very good food for thought.

Glenda and WW's reply's must have taken 30 minutes to an hour to each to
generate.  Collectively the time spent to generate the various replies to my
question took several hours of effort from a group of people who have never
met me but share a common interest.

One thing I can speak to from personal experience is that it is HARD to find
time to work on my own project.  I am very grateful to any one who will take
time out of "their" busy lives to provide helpful information in response to
a question or even a dumb idea.

Thanks Again

Gary Shubert

KR2 - One step closer to finished