"Wow, that is a lot of work for just one set of wheel pants."

Finally a subject that I can speak about from experience and it is
completed. I just couldn't find the wheel pants that I thought would
look good and since I thought it would be good experience to learn how
to make molds I decided to make my own. Three months later, after plug,
splitting, fabricating each half, building frames, waxing, test parts,
and finally finished parts it is extremely unlikely that I will ever
make another mold. I am very happy with my results and the experience
gained, but the time invested is not worth it. Spend the money and keep
building.

Stephen Teate
Paradise, Texas