I don't know about the 62" Warp but my three blade 54" weighs in at 1974gms
for the hub and 842gms for each of the blades. Total is 4.32 kg or only 9.5
lbs. I just replaced the Warp blades with Aussie Bollies (similar to Kool
blades) which turn the other way due my new gearbox. These are 60" yet weigh
only 684gm each which, with the same hub gives only 3.85 kg or 8.5 lbs. I
doubt you can get lighter ones. I sent a photo of the two blade types to
Mark L a while back which came from Murray Green in Canada.

I think 2 blade on 4 cylinders could have less balance/vibration issues than
a 3 blade if clocked correctly. Similarly a 3 blade on a 6 cylinder might be
inherently better....just a personal view...no evidence here William...sorry
:-)

We've had several instances of VWs (and 4 cyl Jabirus for that matter)
disliking composite 3 bladers.

See Ya

John Martindale
29 Jane Circuit