At 06:38 PM 6/8/2009, you wrote:
>Would you have outside screws that screw through
>the spinner just like the rear bulkhead ?
>
>I've looked through about fifty spinners
>at the fly market at SunFun and I dont think
>I ever saw a spinner with two bulkheads.
>Scott

I put screws in my front bulkhead and I'm guessing most do.

You will not see a "new" spinner drilled for the front bulkhead as the
bulkhead location is totally dependant on the thickness of the propeller.
When you order a spinner with a front bulkhead you give them the
thickness of the prop and they size the front bulkhead accordingly.

Larry Flesner