Are there any commercially available composite spinners that that
would work for a rear starter application?  I have found a few for
commercial aircraft, but they are REALLY expensive.  I can not get
excited about making my own spinner.  Mark, if you were to do it over,
would you still fab your own spinner?

Scott

> Also, I like your streamline spinner/cowl, but notice from your web
> site that you essentially made your own custom spinner.  I'd like to
> get your same look, but do not trust myself fabricating a part that is
> required to spin thousands of times a minute.  Since the time you made
> yours, have you found a commercially available spinner that might do
> the trick?  If you were to do it over again, what would you do?  What
> is the diameter of your spinner at the cowl?

The part number and place to buy the spinner that I used for a mold is in
the first sentence of my "how to build a fiberglass spinner" page at
http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford/spinner/.