Netters,

The project I started on July 31st, 1974 became an airplane at 1030 today,
August 21st.  Since I am a super senior with a retractable gear, tail dragger,
I'm having some significant insurance issues.  With a little more tail dragger
experience, I may have to do the testing myself:  When I'm comfortable.  Maybe
after a few hours in type, insurance will be available.

Flying to Mt Vernon this year is highly unlikely, but count me in for 2010,
wherever we go.

Mark, please move me from project to completed on the web site.

Brad Ankerstar, SW Ohio
N774A, KR2R (KHAO)
ankerst...@embarqmail.com