From: Lee Van Dyke <l...@vandyke5.com>
Subject: Re: KR> tri gear and taildragger update.......
To: "KRnet" <kr...@mylist.net>
Date: Saturday, March 27, 2010, 7:37 PM

I have a taildragger, and I have landed in a 3 point twice, I said that I
would never do that again.... until last SAT,,, I will say it again, I will
never do that again.  period.  I have to fly a tric gear tommorow and I just
wanted to know what to look for.  THANK YOU JIM SELLERS.  and Mark Jones you
are just wrong on so many levels.  The biggest thing that I have noticed is
taxiing.  with a tail wheel you can steer.  Now that the brakes have been
bled and work better, so is my taxiing.  I have to learn how to T/O and land
this plane and deliver it to MN.  all in that same weekend.

Thank you for all the input.

Lee Van Dyke