In the for what its worth catagory, my original KR-1 that had the aluminum
channel mounts, it was almost impossible to do a wheel landing.  The CG in the
aircraft was a ways - aft.  Ray Ellis had a KR-1 at the time with an actual
motor mount that moved the CG forward.  It did wonderful wheel landings or 3
point landings.  The last KR-1.5 I had that was built by Ken Cottle also has a
forward CG and did either one well, but wheel landings were easy.  Current KR-2
 built by Jim Faughn also does great wheel landing.  It also has a forward CG.

Steve Bennett
ifly...@msn.com

inbox.