Steve Bennett said,

> ". . . my original KR-1 that had the aluminum channel mounts, it was
almost impossible to do a wheel landing."

My first KR was like that with two people in it.  Slow it down for
landing and the tail would drop like a rock.  Had to land way above stall
to avoid banging it down tail first.   The original KR-2 retractable is a
wonderful plane for one person and a real handfull with two - not to
mention how uncomfortable it is squashed shoulder to shoulder with heads
tilting to the center (with the RR canopy).  I had a center stick and
flew it from the center, feet on each of the outboard rudder pedals.  For
one person that worked beautifully.

With two people in it you had to hold forward stick for landing.  Good
practice in getting the feel for aft-CG flying, but not fun.

Mike
KSEE

Nutrition
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=KtcxYhhVD6tUQgSTbCSUywAAJ1A9mk8a0luj1TJO2sh3zRLgAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASQwAAAAA=