I don't think very many on here care a whit about ones credentials or
experience.  I'm an A&P.  I've built a KR that has over 800 hours flight time.
I have done a ton of modifications and testing with my KR.  I maintain a bunch
of other certificated and Experimental planes besides my own.  I'm building my
third plane now, which should be finished in the fall.  I gave up on commenting
here last December after seeing how my comments get twisted around to where I'm
apparently an idiot for relating real world experience to the group.

On the web, everyone with a keyboard is an expert & credentials are
meaningless.  The readers have to figure out who and what they are willing to
believe.  But I do agree.  I see a lot of dumb and dangerous ideas promulgated
on KRNet.  But to me, it's too frustrating to try to push back against the wave
of ignorance.  I'd rather spend my hours in the shop building another plane or
keeping one of my friends from killing themselves in theirs.  It's a more
productive use of my time.

If someone sends me a direct email, I'll answer.  On rare occasions, I'll
answer a question directly to the person that made a post.  But I've concluded
that making comments on the forum is mostly a waste of bandwidth.  OK, I've
wasted enough bandwidth for this week.

Jeff Scott A&P
Los Alamos, NM
Builder of N1213W, N1317C, & N143W.