Well, since I am replacing the cyl and pistons anyway I figure why not go as
big as possible without having to do any machine work.  Right now the .060 over
cylinders sold by Clark's would give me 2780cc and no block modifications so
that's a no brainer but how much bigger can I go is the question.

Craig

I don't think the extra