Mark Langford wrote:
> it sure it easy to build a Corvair engine yourself, especially with
> William's conversion manual and the help you'd get at a Corvair College.
> That's something else you get from the CorvAircraft list, advice from some
> top notch machinists
I went to Barnes and Nobles and picked up a book  published by SA design
called " THE STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO ENGINE BLUEPRINTING".  This would be
a good book for anyone to add to your library to help you understand the
finer points of engine machine work how to build to closer tolerences. I
suspect it would be  some good preparatory reading prior to the Corvair
College. 20 bucks well spent.

--
Glenn Martin
KR2 N1333A