Mike Sylvester wrote:

>>Where are all the inspirational flying stories that keeps the fires
>>burning in all of us builders?  Come on guys, I know someone out there is
>>doing more than sitting on the couch this winter. I've really enjoyed
>>reading the exploits of the "Time machine, N56ML" and all the others ...<<

I've got a flying story for you, but I'm not sure if it'll be inspirational!
If nothing else though, it shows how lots of deadstick landing practice (and
prior experience) can pay off .  See http://www.n56ml.com/corvair/break3/
for the details.  My apologies in advance for the disconcerting content.  No
condolences required...I'm over it.

Again, my apologies to the Corvair Community...

Mark Langford
ML at N56ML.com
website at http://www.N56ML.com